Studio Hours: Wednesday – Saturday 12noon to 8pm
Address : 72 Holly Oak Lane Units 4 & 5 Dover, DE. 19904
Call or Text: 302-730-3022
CLICK HERE TO CALL
Located in the Town of Cheswold, in the Central Delaware Business Park.Across from the Cheswold Fire Department.
MAKE AN APPOINTMENT
TO GET STARTED PLEASE CALL THE STUDIO
CLICK HERE TO CALL
We will need a description of your tattoo idea or rough sketch before hand. Also send reference images and notes on details for your design. We will need to know placement, size and if your tattoo will be in color or black and gray. All artwork and reference can be emailed to us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
All tattoos are charged on an hourly rate, an estimate will be given depending on the size of your tattoo. This estimate is based on our time to finish the tattoo. Therefore, any breaks taken will be added to the estimated time.
Each person scheduled is required to pay a deposit of half of their total estimate or scheduled time with a minimum of $100 down. This will be deducted from your total the day of your appointment. If the estimate is less than $100, then payment is required in full when scheduled.
There is a 4% Convenience fee applied to any payments/ deposits made by PayPal and Credit Cards by Phone.
MUST BE 18 YEARS OF AGE TO BE TATTOOED
- There we be a limit of ONE reschedule allowed (with proper notice ) to reschedule the full amount estimated is required in advance.
- If the appointment is rescheduled a SECOND time, ( even with notice ) you lose your full deposit and have to submit a new deposit (estimate in full ) to reschedule.
- Then if the appointment is rescheduled a THIRD time, it results in the loss of the full deposit and the client is terminated or otherwise has to pay the full amount up front ( with no refund for any reason ) to schedule any future appointments.
- Anyone who consistently schedules and cancels when reserving time with our artists at any time you will also required to pay in full to reserve time or you will be limited to either walk in status or no service.
- We require a 48 HR NOTICE before the day scheduled for any cancellation on any appointment taking 4 HOURS or less. Failure to do so will result in the loss of deposit.
- We require a 1 WEEK NOTICE before the day scheduled for any cancellation on any appointment taking 4 HOURS or longer. Failure to do so will result in the loss of deposit.
- Your deposit also covers the design/ description you give to your artist for the tattoo you want. If you change your design / description it will also result in the loss of your deposit to cover the artists draw time for the original agreed upon design and a new deposit will be required.
- Please note if you have a Serious Medical Condition, such as Diabetes or Epilepsy you are Required to get a Doctor’s Release to be Tattooed before Scheduling. This also includes any skin conditions or blood disorders. If you schedule and fail to provide this information you will loose your deposit.
- You can not be Tattooed Sun burnt or Peeling from a healing Sunburn – Damaged skin can not be tattooed and you will be refused service.
- Come to your appointment wearing clean but, old clothing. While we try not to get an pigment on your clothing, accidents happen so come prepared.
- Find a Babysitter! We do not allow anyone in our studio under the age of 18 years. ADULTS ONLY
ALL DEPOSITS ARE NON REFUNDABLE
MUST SHOW VALID ID
- WE WILL NOT TATTOO ANYONE UNDER THE AGE OF 18
- BODY PIERCING ONLY ( Under the age of18 allowed with proper documentation ). Must be accompanied by the parent / legal guardian. Call ahead for confirmation on requirements and approval. ( ID and SIGNED NOTARY usually required by the state of DE. )
- NO CHILDREN – NO EXCEPTIONS ! ! !
- NO ANIMALS ( With exeception for service animals approved by the state of DE )
- Shoes are required in the studio
- Anyone suspected to be UNDER THE INFLUENCE OF ANY DRUGS OR ALCOHOL will be reported for public intoxication
- NO ATTITUDES Anyone rude to another client or an employee, will not be allowed in this studio
- YOU ARE UNDER SURVEILLANCE ON OUR PROPERTY
DO NOT TOUCH YOUR NEW TATTOO OR PIERCING IN OUR STUDIO
without washing your hands before and after. The transfer of unseen body fluids spread disease.
This includes removing and handling your own jewelry.
Our staff will do that for you.
Tattoo Mafia holds the highest standards in our Industry.
Our rules have been set for your safety as well as our own.
Inquires contact us at: 302-730-3022
Email us at: email@example.com
TATTOO ARTISTS & PIERCERS:
Send Resume with link or portfolio images / Certifications for approval.
Contact Chris & Lisa DeLauder
* 3 or more years of experience in a Professional Tattoo/ Piercing Studio.
* Certification in the Prevention of Disease Transmission / Blood Borne Pathogens training, C.P.R., First Aid.
* Proper coverage of all equipment & surfaces in work areas. (Including machines)
* Great personality, works well with others!
CLICK HERE TO CALL